Maths Magic Workshops and School Shows
Looking for an Enrichment Workshop Linked to the Maths Curriculum?
Book Jasmine’s Maths Magic Workshops for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 tied to the curriculum. Maths topics include measurement, money, problem-solving and shapes. I have years of experience within a varity of schools. Looking for a Magic Show or Workshop as a treat for your pupils?
Magic Workshops: children learn magic tricks, which are high impact but easy enough to perform, they are all given a magic pack with instructions to keep as well.
Schools I’ve performed at include:
- Bond Primary School
- Mitcham, Brancaster C of E, Hornsby House
- London, Four Oaks Primary School – Liverpool
- Beech Hill – Luton, Skegness Primary School
- St Mathew’s Primary School – Luton
- Riverview Primary School – Burton-on-Trent
- Duke’s Middle School – Alnwick
- Horsley House School – Stroud
- Ramsey Spinning Infant – Huntingdon
- Warren Wood Primary – Rochester
- Wold – Hull